Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think you may be eligible for Free School Meals, please contact the local authority on 0116 3055417, option 1, or through this link www.leicestershire.gov.uk
Please book your child's meal online, via the School Money system. You must do this before the day of the meal and preferably a week in advance.
If you have forgotten your log in details, please contact the school office.